Car Tyres, Sandbach, Cheshire
Perhaps your car tyres are showing signs of excessive wear? Maybe you are looking to replace or repair a punctured tyre? Whatever your requirement, we will offer you a free pressure and safety check and why not take advantage of a free wheel alignment check carried out by our expert technicians.
We also offer free rim clean valve and balance when replacing new tyres.
Here to meet all your requirements with regards to safety and reliability and economy.
A wide selection of 4×4 and car tyres available
We sell all major brands of 4 x 4 tyres including BF Goodrich, General Grabber, Maxxis, Falken, Pirelli Scorpion, Goodyear Wrangler, Avon 4 x 4, Bridgestone 4 x 4 .
If you need advice regarding tyre selection for on/off road driving, we’ll be happy to discuss your requirements and offer our recommendations accordingly.
RUN FLAT TYRES
RunFlat tyres are specially designed to allow you to drive for a short distance with a puncture, even when the tyre is completely flat. This is a temporary, emergency measure allowing the driver to get to a safe place to repair or replace the tyre. RunFlat tyres should not be driven above 30mph and for no longer than 50 miles. Manufacturers include markings on the tyre tread to identify it as a RunFlat tyre; these differ from one tyre manufacturer to another.
Common RunFlat markings include:
- SSR Continental’s Self Supporting Runflat Tyres (SSR)
- ZP Michelin’s Zero Pressure Self Supporting Runflat Tyres (SSTs)
- Euforia @ (RSC) Pirelli Run on Flat System Component (RSC)
- RFT Bridgestone Run Flat Technology (RFT)
- RSC/RunOnFlat Dunlop Run Flat System Component (RSC)
- RSC/RunOnFlat Goodyear Run on Flat System Component (RSC)
- ROF – EMT Goodyear RunOnFlat Extended
- Mobility Technology (ROF or EMT)
WE SUPPLY AND FIT ALL MAJOR BRANDS OF RUN FLAT TYRES
We stock all major brands of tyre including: